Welcome to my first post on this blog. OMG! I am so excited and yet so nervous about this.
But hey, I am doing it anyway and I know you guys will always support me 🙂
So, I asked you guys on my Instagram to write any questions that you have for me. And today, I will be doing a Q&A session – so here we go…
- What is your favorite book?
– This is kind of hard to choose because I have a lot of favorite. But If I can only pick one, maybe, I will go with “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie.
- What did you study? or what were you majoring in?
– For my bachelor’s degree, I studied Mass Communication.
For my master, I studied Religion, Society, and Global Issues.
- When did you get married?
– 28 June 2014
- Who inspires you?
– Inspires me in what way? 🙂 If it’s about life, most of the time, I get inspired a lot by people around me. People that I connect and do life with. To name a few, my husband and a few of my close friends back home.
- Who is your favorite author?
– AGATHA CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What are your plans for the future?
– Far far ahead, I must say, I don’t know. Because it seems like my life always ends up being different from my plans heheh. I always hope for the best though 🙂
However, in shorter term, my plan is to take a Norwegian course, either this Autumn or Winter.
- What did you want to be when you were little?
– I always said I wanted to be a doctor 😀 I don’t know why.
- What was your master thesis subject?
– My thesis subject is about Indonesian law and the status and rights of the LGBT Community in Indonesia.
- What is your ideal holiday?
– Traveling to another country where there are not a lot of people around, and be able to take a lot of photos. Also I would want to visit some cute cafes in the destination city. OH YES PLEASEEEE!
- What is the best thing about living in Norway?
– Answering this question would probably take one post by itself. But to name a few, the safety, how the majority of the people really obey the law, and I mean… the scenery! It’s breathtaking. You should visit Norway one day!
- What is the most important book you have ever read?
– The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- If you you could read only one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
– The Bible.
- Favorite villains and why?
– Hmnn… I would say Ursula from “The Little Mermaid” and Maleficent from “Sleeping Beauty”. My love for Ursula grew when I did a theatrical play as Ariel, back in uni in 2012. I know she is so cruel to Ariel, but her appearance is appealing to me somehow. I just love how unique her character is. It is the same with Maleficent. My love grew when I watch the movie Maleficent and found out the story behind her cruelty. It made me understand why is she became someone wicked.
- Name the fictional character that you relate to the most!
– Oscar from “The Apple Tart of Hope”.
- What app do you use to edit pictures?
– VSCOcam for photo filters, and Afterlight for dust overlay.
- Photography tips?
– Most of my photos were taken with iPhone 6. First, always clean your phone camera before taking photos. Secondly, the best light is natural light, but remember to avoid direct sun. Thirdly, take a lot of photos from various angles. Fourthly, play your favorite music in the background, trust me, it will make you feel good, and not feel pressure while taking photos. Finally, HAVE FUN, and let your creativity out! If you need more inspiration, Tumblr, Pinterest, and WeHeartIt are your best friend 🙂
- If you write a book, what will the title be?
– To be honest with you, I don’t know. I never think this far before heheh.
- What do you think is more powerful, the ability to develop as a human being through reading or writing?
– I guess both are equally powerful. Through reading, you get to see many different aspect of lives, you get to know people’s way of thinking. This way, I can be more wise and understanding toward others.
While through writing, you get to understand yourself better, perhaps in a different way. So, both of these can help to improve yourself 🙂
Thank you so much for all of your questions, and also for reading this post. Maybe one day I will do a second Q&A. You guys are the best! Have a wonderful day.